Friday, February 11, 2011

Favorite Directors James Cameron

I love James Cameron, except for Avatar I think that was one of his worst movies even though it was critically acclaimed. I love the scifi-genre its what makes imagination explode like crazy. The films I loved the most from James Cameron is Terminator 2, and ALIENS. He really focuses a lot in the music or sound effect of the movies, I loved all the background music in Aliens it just went well with what was going on in the scene. He also loves to pull the audience into the world of the movie, the first time I watched Aliens I actually thought they were real, and it really makes you feel something about the character. He should make more movies at least scifi movies only. Hope they make an Alien Franchise reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment